RT 10 is any engineer’s dream. Maximum functionality in only 280 gr.
The goal of this premium binding is to excel from every point of view in the touring category: lightness (280 gr), skiing performance (Cam Release System®, Elastic Response System®), comfort of use (Magneto Heel Flaps®, U.h.v.®, Easy Entry System®), offering a simple RACE-style toe part with a redesigned heel piece and a new automatic ski-break system (Automatic Brake System®).
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The new Magneto Heel Flaps® with raiser guarantees an increased comfort and provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM®: an extraordinary innovative system which requires no further action for activating the rear skibrake. The mechanism is automatically set and by switching from ascent to descent mode, the skibrake is activated without any further action.
80 – 102 mm
800 – 1500 gr
User 50 – 90 kg