Many models from ATK are the lightest in its class. So is the HR 10 in the class of bindings that offer defined release settings for the vertical and the horizontal axis.
Thanks to the Cam Release System® even by far.
The accessories Kevlar Core Leash® (cod: SBC02), Crampons Slot (cod: SRA) and 30 mm Adjustment Plate (cod: R01) are included in the binding.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink Technology 1.0 System®: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The new Magneto Heel Flaps® with raiser guarantees an increased comfort and provides 3 different walking modes.
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- Cam Release System®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.