Freeraider 14, being part of the “Raider” family, boasts the same production technologies and lightness, standing out for an improved set of springs that brings the release range from 8 to 14.
The fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer (included) definitely fills in the gap between Free Touring and Free Ride categories moving precision and power transmission to a racing Alpine binding level. The spacer provides an incredible torsional stiffness to the boot and transfers the vertical pressure of big jumps and cliffs directly on the ski, still keeping the lateral elasticity to provide a proper lateral release.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market even in case of worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions. It also avoids snow loads on the toe piece granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system (8+4 / total 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- New FREERIDE SPACER included.
- Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 8 to 14 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
97 – 120 mm
1000 – 1700 gr
User 70 – 110 kg