SUMMER CHECK UP: TIPS FOR A CORRECT BINDINGS MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE
– Front brake: check the correct activation / proceed with the lubrication
– Check the status of thef brake caps
– Set the heel release values to minimum
– Rear brakes : check the correct operation / proceed with the lubrication
3. Finally, place the skis in a dry and sheltered environment, with the toe always closed in skiing mode and the heel in the downhill position in order to preserve the elasticity of the springs; avoid excessive heat sources.
At the beginning of the winter season, before using your equipment again, we remind you to:
- re-set the correct release values
- check the correct distance between the back metal insert of the boot and the vertical face of the heel part included in between the 2 hooking pins using the 4 mm spacer provided with the binding
- make a thorough check up (and any extraordinary maintenance operations) performed by your trusted official ATK dealer
Once you have done a correct check-up you will be able to fully enjoy your summer adventures and be ready with your top material so as not to miss even a moment of the next ski mountaineering season.
For any doubt we are at your disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org