The best choice for lightweight users hungry for victories!
Its race setting is designed to provide an incredibly reactive hooking on the toe part and immediate release on the heel part, thanks to smoother and more gentle springs and to the addition of the
SL LIGHTWEIGHT World Cup is also compatible with the new ultralight RACE SKI BRAKE for all race skis (< 70 mm).
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®: thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The toe fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- The “U” spring is shaped out from titanium to assure estreme lightness combined with resistance.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 6 Mz e 6 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.