Solidity, reliability, lightness and ease of use make the ATK® Trofeo a race binding suitable for various snow activities. Its 4 available versions create an excellent choice at the same time for young skiers, experienced racers and ski mountaineers looking for a versatile product distinguished by the unique ATK® quality.
TROFEO is sold in 4 different versions of fixed Vertical (My) and Side (Mz) release values; while purchasing. It is possible to choose between:
– “TROFEO 4”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 4.
– “TROFEO 6”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 6.
– “TROFEO 8”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 8.
– “TROFEO 10”: VERTICAL and SIDE release value fixed on 10.
TROFEO is also compatible with the new ultralight RACE SKI BRAKE for all race skis (< 70 mm).
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- A simple, race-style, heel flap provides 3 walking modes: FLAT MODE, +37 mm and +45 mm by turning the heel of 180°.
- The toe part fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.