Lightness, high performance on snow and absolute reliability are the technical features that led RT 2.0 to be one of the most appreciated Touring bindings on the market. Now, offered with Magneto Heel Flaps®.
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
• Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
• The new Magneto Heel Flaps® with raiser guarantees an increased comfort and provides 3 different walking modes.
• The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
• A 30 mm adjustment plate is included into the binding box to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 3 full sizes).
• The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
• U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
• CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.