RT 2.0 easily introduces itself into the “TOURING” category of the ATK® catalogue, where lightness, skiing performance and absolute reliability are the guidelines that gave birth to this new mechanical masterpiece.
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model. The new brake caps are wider, co-molded and made of Charged Nylon in order to improve the braking efficiency.
• Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
• The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever.
• The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
• A 30 mm adjustment plate is included into the binding box to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 3 full sizes).
• The heel flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm and +50 mm.
• The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
• “U.H.V” Up-hill Hardness Variator: this system provides 5 different pre-charges for the up-hill boot clamping hardness.
• CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the tipical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.