RT 10 is any engineer’s dream. It maximizes functionality at 260 gr. On top of what the Crest already offers, RT10 adds the magnetic heel flap and the adjustable clamping strength in the uphill mode.
The aim of this premium binding is to lead among any other under each point of view: lightness (260 g, half weight of the first possible competitor with similar features), skiing performance (Cam Release System®, Elastic Response System®), comfort of use (Magneto Heel Flaps®, U.h.v.®, Easy Entry System®) and a design which brings the RT 10 on the top of our jewellery collection.The aim of this premium binding is to lead among any other under each point of view: lightness (260 g, half weight of the first possible competitor with similar features), skiing performance (Cam Release System®, Elastic Response System®), comfort of use (Magneto Heel Flaps®, U.h.v.®, Easy Entry System®) and a design which brings the RT 10 on the top of our jewellery collection.
The main new features concern the heel part, now equipped with the Elastic Response System® and a new magnetic heel raiser for even greater performance and comfort. The new rear ski-brake is available in a much wider range of sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to achieve perfect compatibility with every ski model.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The new Magneto Heel Flaps® with raiser guarantees an increased comfort and provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.