The aim of this premium binding is to lead among any other under each point of view: lightness (260 g, half weight of the first possible competitor with similar features), skiing performance (Cam Release System®, Elastic Response System®), comfort of use (Magneto Heel Flaps®, U.h.v.®, Easy Entry System®) and a design which brings the RT 10 on the top of our jewellery collection.
The main new features concern the heel part, now equipped with the Elastic Response System® and a new magnetic heel raiser for even greater performance and comfort. The new rear ski-brake is available in a much wider range of sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to achieve perfect compatibility with every ski model.
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The new Magneto Heel Flaps® with raiser guarantees an increased comfort and provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.