An essential, innovative yet sturdy design. Combining the features of Trofeo with the flexibility of the Touring range with its adjustable side release.
Available in two versions, “LT” (which includes Kevlar® Core Leash) and “BRAKE” (with ski brakes), this binding presents 2 releases ranges:
- Kuluar 9 LT/BRAKE with adjustable lateral release value ranging from 4 to 9. The vertical release is fixed and managed by the minimalistic “U” spring: this component is set in this configuration for medium to light-weight users.
- Kuluar 12 LT/BRAKE with adjustable lateral release value ranging from 6 to 12. Again, the vertical release value is fixed and controlled by the “U” spring installed on the heel, but in this second configuration it is set for medium to heavy-weight users.
The heel piece is characterized by futuristic shapes offering an amazing look and an unmatched weight/reliability ratio.
No reductions on functionality presenting:
- 4 walking modes with just one heel flap (Flat, +29 mm, +30 mm, +43mm).
- 20 mm of boot adjustment thanks to the heel slide.
- 10 mm of elastic travel of the heel part thanks to the Elastic Response System®, granting the natural ski flex, also in case of big jumps/compressions.
The toe part is inspired by the simplicity of our “Crest” collection and creates a perfect combination of lightness/reliability.
75 – 102 mm
800 – 1500 gr
User 50 – 90 kg