Ease of use, up-hill performance, absolute down-hill conduction: the Haute Route of your dreams!
HAUTE ROUTE 2.0 is a binding dedicated to the advanced ski touring with huge ascensions, on which our designers applied specifics evolutions in the sake of comfort and ease of use, without affecting the absolute performance.
• Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
• Monolink Technology 1.0: one of the toe arms does not present springs, and provides an higher clamping stifness in addition to a lower weight.
• New Lever Design: the new front lever design provides a more comfortable activation of the same, adding a seat for the pole tip stabilization during the front release. The lever now presents a wider leash hooking hollow for a simplier insertion of the same.
• Integrated heel flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm and +50 mm.
• The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
• CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the tipical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.