The ATK® project for the rental world is renewed maintaining its winning features such as the wide adjustment up to 60 mm with no need of any tool, lightness and versatility, and adding a new heel part with an integrated ski-brake.
The toe positioning can be adjusted in a blink of an eye by pressing the 2 buttons on the front baseplate. The toe provides 30 mm adjustment with 5 steps of 7,5 mm each. By pressing the white plastic button on the heel part, the heel position can be easily adjusted. The heel provides 30 mm adjustment with 30 steps of 1 mm each.
The ski-brake integrated in the heel part is available in different sizes (86, 91, 97, 102,108,120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: the king of the ATK® patented systems. It provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- An updated version of Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever!
- Total adjustment up to 60 mm with no need of any tool.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.