The best choice for lightweight users hungry for victories!
Its race setting is designed to provide an incredibly reactive hooking on the toe part and immediate release on the heel part, thanks to smoother and more gentle springs.
Compatible with the ultralight RACE SKI BRAKE (cod: SKRACE) and the new plate R17 (cod: R17).
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®: thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- MONOLINK TECHNOLOGY 1.0®: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The toe fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.
- The “U” spring is shaped out from titanium to assure esxreme lightness combined with resistance.
- LIGHTWEIGHT RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 6 Mz e 6 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
60 – 82 mm
< 800 gr
User 40 – 60 kg