The legendary ATK® race binding, constantly evolving from its first appearance in 2011: quality, strength and reliability for every racer who always scores to the top!
The latest version stands out for its design defined in elegant lines, and for the ROLLING-IN SYSTEM® which improves its comfort of use and prevents the wear and tear of the titanium “U” spring.
SL WORLD CUP is compatible with the new ultralight RACE SKI BRAKE (cod: SKRACE), the ideal accessory for any racer looking for a ski brake which is ultralight and perfectly compatible for all race skis (< 70 mm).
- ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®: thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- EASY ENTRY SYSTEM®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- MONOLINK TECHNOLOGY 1.0®: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The toe fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- The “U” spring is shaped out from titanium to assure estreme lightness combined with resistance.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.