SL EVO Lightweight, dedicated to lightweight racers who want to get the most out of their gear: stylish color combined with simplified handling of the binding thanks to smoother and more gentle springs both in the toe and heel part for easier hooking and lower release value.
• Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
• Monolink Technology 1.0: one of the toe arms does not present springs, and provides an higher clamping stifness in addition to a lower weight.
• New Lever Design: the new front lever design provides a more comfortable activation of the same, adding a seat for the pole tip stabilization during the front release. The lever now presents a wider leash hooking hollow for a simplier insertion of the same.
• The toe fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.
• Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
• The “U” spring is shaped out from titanium to assure estreme lightness combined with resistance.
• RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 6 Mz e 6 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
WARNING! SL EVO LIGHTWEIGHT W.C. is a “race oriented” product. This binding is therefore equipped with components subject to wear, contemplating a periodic replacement.