Revolution World Cup is synonymous with elegance and exclusivity. Winner of the 2019 World Cup Championship at the feet of the French champion Axelle Mollaret, it is a veritable concentration of technology and innovation .105 grams of renewed design, responsiveness and ease of use, thanks to the application of ATK® technologies (3 APPLIED PATENTS) .
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- The refined design of the front lever has made it even easier and more immediate to use, easy to handle, especially in more difficult situations, when fatigue takes over and makes even the simplest of operations complicated.
- The plastic protection on the lever reduces the wear and tear due to the pressure exerted with the tip of the poles, helping to maintain the aesthetics of the product over time.
- The ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®, thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.