R.C.A World Cup Vertical, the lightest jewel for your vertical races!
Meticulously designed in every detail, with essential and elegant lines, it is the ideal binding for all those skiers for whom every single gram counts.
A pure concentration of innovation to get the best performance ever in vertical races.
• MONOLINK TECHNOLOGY 2.0: this exclusive technology provides all the conditions to fasten-up the weight reduction of the toe part. The base-plate is ultra rigid and integrates one of the two arms, increasing the stability and stiffness of the entire toe part.
• The R.C.A. binding shows a left hand and a right hand toe part, in order to keep the fixed toe arm always at the internal side of the ski.
• The ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®, thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushes, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
• Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
• RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
WARNING! R.C.A. World Cup is a “race oriented” product. This binding is therefore equipped with components subject to wear, contemplating a periodic replacement.