The perfect ally for your vertical challenges!
R.C.A World Cup Vertical combines extreme lightness and reliability in a sensational mix of innovation and elegance for the best possible performances in vertical races.
- MONOLINK® TECHNOLOGY 2.0: this exclusive technology provides all the conditions to fasten-up the weight reduction of the toe part. The base-plate is ultra rigid and integrates one of the two arms, increasing the stability and stiffness of the entire toe part.
- The R.C.A. binding shows a left hand and a right hand toe part, in order to keep the fixed toe arm always at the internal side of the ski.
- The ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®, thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.