Raider 12 2.0 is the exact choice for the latest generation of freetourers looking for performance and comfort at the same time. Extreme stiffness of the boot/ski connection, no torsional movements, precise release for the greatest riding emotions ever.
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (86, 91, 97, 102,108,120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model. The new brake caps are wider, co-molded and made of Charged Nylon in order to improve the braking efficiency.
The heel part fits with the AL07 FREE-RIDE SPACER, that can be installed to improve riding perfomances: thanks to the spacer, the transmission of impulses coming from the boot are optimized and the empty space between the sole of the boot and the top sheet of the ski is deleted without stressing too much the boot structure.
• Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
• The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever!
• Integrated crampons slot that fits with any ATK® original crampon.
• The MAGNETO® HEEL FLAPS SYSTEM provides 5 walking modes: FLAT MODE, +38 mm, +41 mm, +48 mm, +58 mm.
• CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the tipical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.
• The ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM® absorbes the ski compressions, reducing the pressure on the skiing system and keeping the correct ski radius at any condition.
• The heel part provides a 5-12 ajustment range both for the Vertical Release System (My) and the Lateral Release System (Mz)
• The heel plate provides 30 mm of fast adjustment.