The Raider family is enriched with a version dedicated to lighweight free-tourers.
Cool design to be always be a step forward. The technical characteristics are the same than its brother Raider 12 .
The only difference? Its lower release values 4-10.
Raider 10 shows 4 different productive Technologies and 6 ATK® Patents, among which the innovative Snow Pack Proof System® which avoids the snow, ice or debris entrance under the toe piece locking mechanism. The huge know-how that ATK® developed on the racing field has also made it possible to achieve a weight of only 330 grams, including the rear ski brake which provides a great braking action with an astonishing ease of use and lightness. A fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an accessory and it definitely closes the gap in between Free Touring and Free Ride categories and moves precision and power transmission to a racing Alpine binding level.
- Easy Entry System®: an innovative geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system (8+4 / tot 12 mm of elasticity) per gli attacchi da 12 e 14 applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- An updated version of Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 4 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- Rear SKI BRAKE included: characterized by ATK® usual quality and extreme lightness. Two different positions (Uphill and Downhill) can be simply selected by pressing a button.
- FREERIDE SPACER ( optional ): with this accessory, we covered and exceeded the gap in between tech and apline bindings providing an astonishing downhill performance.
1000 – 1700 gr
80 – 120 mm