This binding is the joint in between free ride and free touring worlds. Lighter than most of the tech touring bindings, stiffer than the most of free ride bindings out there. Here offered with the front brake for those who prefer a braking system mainly designed for the high alpine activities.
The Freeride Spacer (AL07) is included: a micro-adjustable in thickness spacer developed to optimize the transmission of impulses coming from the boot deleting the empty space between the sole of the boot and the top-sheet of the ski, as well as to directly transfer to the ski the vertical jumps loads without excessively stressing the boot structure.
The spacer is equipped with an elastic slide in contact with the boot that, if properly calibrated, does not modify in any way the values of the lateral release of the binding.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- The MAGNETO® HEEL FLAPS SYSTEM provides 5 walking modes.
- Freeride Spacer (AL07) included.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever!
- A 30 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 8 to 14 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).